This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
✔ Lifetime Personal Use Guarantee ✔
Meets the requirements of American National Standard ASME B107.300-2010
Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors’ +/- 4%
Operates and measures torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction compared to most competitors’ clockwise direction only
Ball-bearing mounted release mechanism assures greater sensitivity, consistency and accuracy compared to most other wrenches
With over 40 years of proven and successful experience in the field of torque technology, eTORK’s Founder and CEO has designed, developed and sold torque wrenches to some of the largest retailers in the county.
- 45 Tooth Ratchet Head for easier clockwise and counter-clockwise operation in tight spaces.
- Hardened Alloy Steel Housing for strength and durability, resulting in a slimmer, lighter design.
- Ball-bearing mounted release mechanism assures greater sensitivity, consistency and accuracy compared to competitive wrenches.
- Each wrench is tested and certified at the factory prior to shipment. Individual certification is included with each wrench.
- Ergonomic, large diameter soft grip handle is more comfortable to use, and requires up to 50% less turning force than most competitive products when adjusting the torque.
- Dual, English and Metric scales are easier to read than on most competitive wrenches, reducing possible setting errors.
- Locking knob secures selected torque setting from accidental changes. Torque setting is done by pulling large locking knob out and turning the handle.
- Factory Repair and Calibration Center is located in Roswell GA for any needed service and assistance.
- Drive: 1/2".
- Range: ft.-lb.: 30-150 ft.-lb.
- Range: dNm: 40-200 dNm (4-20 Nm)
- Accuracy: ± 3 percent (Clockwise)
- Length: 18.1"
- Country of Origin: China
- 1/2” Drive Torque Wrench
- Protective Carrying Case
- Calibration Certificate
- Instruction Booklet
eTORK (C3150) 1/2-Inch Drive Click Style Torque Wrench (30-150 ft.-lb./40-200 dN.m) - B07BYGLKV6