This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
SDS plus® Chisel for electric rotary hammers specially designed for durability and efficiency
Ground tip, fully tempered and laser engraved, exact chuck fit
For striking off plaster and tiles
Trouble-free working thanks to the angled design of the chisel blade
100% Made in Germany by Rennsteig
Fits in all SDS Plus machines.
- SDS plus® Chisel for electric rotary hammers specially designed for durability and efficiency
- Ground tip, fully tempered and laser engraved, exact chuck fir
- For general-purpose chipping and demolition works in brickwork, concrete and rock
- For removing plaster from walls and floors
- Removal of heavy rust layers
- Gives a well-directed off effect
- Length 250 mm (similar to 10 inch)
- Diameter 16 mm (similar to 0.6 inch)
- Tip width 40 mm (similar to 1.6 inch), 30° offset
- Weight 0.66 lbs.
RENNSTEIG offers a full assortment of high quality SDS Plus® Chisels.
Each chisel comes separately packed in a nice plastic tube.
Rennsteig chisels are manufactured to the highest standards and lowest tolerances possible, desinged for durability and efficiency. They are used for concrete work by homeowners as well as professionals. Rennsteig carrys shanks for a wide range of hammers, they offer tools for SDS max, SDS plus and many other popular shank styles.
Made in Germany by Rennsteig
Rennsteig SDS Plus Floor Chisel with 30° Offset/Angled - Tip Width 1.6-Inch - B0085V17ZS